Amazing income property on one of the best tree lined streets in Frog Town. Well maintained two on a lot. First unit is three bedrooms, two baths. Second unit is a 1 bedroom, one bath brand new construction, fully permitted 640 sqft. Both are separate structures. Bike paths along the billion dollar LA River project. Ride up to Atwater Village or to downtown. Restaurants Salazar, and a five star sandwich shop called "Wax Paper" down the street. Bike path at the end of the street goes up to Atwater Village. Downtown 5 min away, Silver Lake , Echo Park, and Dodger Stadium 5 min away.
Amazing income property on one of the best tree lined streets in Frog Town. Well maintained two on a lot. First unit is three bedrooms, one bath. Second unit is a 1 bedroom, one bath. Both are separate structures. Bike paths along the billion dollar LA River project. Ride up to Atwater Village or to downtown. Restaurants Salazar, and a five star sandwich shop called "Wax Paper" down the street. Bike path at the end of the street goes up to Atwater Village. Downtown 5 min away, Silver Lake , Echo Park, and Dodger Stadium 5 min away.
Three Bedrooms One Bathrooms 1,073 SF Living Space on a 2,475 SF Lot
Super cute Mt. Washington home with an amazing blend of old and new creating lots of light bright space. This home features a clawfoot tub, working fireplace, new central air and heat, new electrical and plumbing, new water heater, vintage tile, lots of extra basement and garage storage, a third office/bedroom. Bonus: Mt Washington elementary school district!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or an exclusive showing with one of our agents
Three Bedrooms Three Bathrooms 1,509 SF Living Space on a 3,920 SF Lot
So fresh, so clean. This reimagined craftsman is walking distance to the hot Figueroa strip and York Blvd in Historic Highland Park. Ready to move in. New: plumbing, tankless water heater, electrical, 200 AMP panel, wood double pane energy efficient windows, all appliances, lighting, floors, foundation, framing, grass, gated perimeter, patio, roof, central air and heat, kitchen, butcher block counters, and more.
Entry The 8’ double bronze front doors open to the grand 18’ high vaulted foyer.
Downstairs there is a 20 x 27 living room, large formal dining room, library, office or computer room, family room, large gourmet kitchen, breakfast room, maid’s quarters and three car garage.
Living Room was designed for a grand piano and entertaining. The masonry built fireplace is overlarge for the blazing fire, and there is room for more than one seating area. Halogen lighting illuminates objects in the room, including: the piano, art walls, and fireplace.
Kitchen and Breakfast Room has a central 8 foot island to stage the cooking and serving. The appliances are Wolf and Subzero. There are handmade cabinets, Carrara marble counters and double French doors which open from the breakfast room onto the terrace for outdoor dining.
Family Room has its own fireplace, a wet bar with built in refrigerator, and double columns that match the face of the fireplace.
Library includes fourteen foot high library shelves in fluted, whitewashed oak. The shelves can display more than fifteen hundred volumes. The library ceiling is over 16 feet.
Home Office is near the family room and provides a convenient place for the home computer. Double french doors lead from the office to the private patio.
Upstairs has a master bedroom suite, 2 children’s bedrooms and a large guest bedroom suite.
Master Suite was designed as a flexible living space and retreat. There is a glass-block and marble shower, roman tub, and Viking sauna. The fixtures are imported by Jado. Toilet and bidet are in a separate room. There is a carpeted area for exercise equipment, a stepped-up sitting room with masonry built fireplace, and view windows to the mountains.
Down the hall are the Guest Bedroom Suite and Two Children’s Bedrooms with connecting bathroom. The bedrooms are uniquely styled with high and low ceilings, set-back walls, and broad pot shelves. These combine to give a sculptural feeling to space.
Landscape by noted landscape architect Calvin Abe, Harvard College, combines soft grassy burms, flower beds, Queen Palms and dramatic cactus beds. There are Bouquet Canyon stepping stones, fruit trees and an Italian garden with cypresses and rolled decomposed granite. There is an automated sprinkler system.
Swimming Pool and Spa The large free-form pool with granite boulders which are structurally anchored to the steel foundation, are placed so the bathers can dive for them. The Jacuzzi was built with imported rocks hand-sanded to b smooth to the skin. The spa seats eight. There is a pleasant waterfall from the spa level to the pool below.
The View is of the San Gabriels with the sweeping bowl of the Arroyo and Brookside Golf Course below. At night there is a sea of twinkling lights.
Garage has a workbench and room for storage. The three rolling garage doors are on individual openers, remotely controlled.
Dual Thermo-pane solar windows
Zoned heating and central air conditioning
Authentic Spanish tile roof with double ridgelines and birdstops
Halogen multi-switch lighting
Copper tile and original oil-painted mural in powder room
Emergency fire sprinkling system
Driveway watering system
Lot: 20,696 s.f Home 5,800 s.f. Approximately
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify measurements, square footage and lot size to own satisfaction.
- Two Story, 3 Bedroom with 2 ½ Baths – Renovated down to the studs with a fully permitted 1st and 2nd floor addition.
- Brand new fully permitted 2nd unit above garage. Flexibility to use as a guest home, rent out for extra income, or use the separate address for an office.
- Located in Dahlia Heights Elementary School District.
- New energy efficient Andersen Windows, 14 SEER HVAC system, and 30 year cool roof
- Landscaping features include fully automated drip system and rain barrels for roof water
- Super efficient floor plan that provides a balance between open living and privacy.
- Master Suite with dual vanities, dual walk-in shower, private deck, and walk-in closet.
- Plenty of storage throughout with basement serving as overflow kitchen storage.
- Wood burning fireplace with new gas piping and ignitor.
- Kitchen features Carrara marble counters, custom cabinetry, and Kitchen Aid appliances.
- Attention to detail in selection of hardware and fixtures.
- Good sized laundry room means no stackables!
- 2 min. walk to Eagle Rock Recreation Center, Found Coffee, and Craft Beer Cellar.
- Open House Saturday 10/07 and Sunday 10/08 from 2-5 PM
· Brand new construction- Fully permitted 1,488 Sq Ft home on a 4,891 Sq Ft Lot
· This three bedroom, two bathroom in Elysian Valley, AKA Frog Town, has everything you need and want.
· Vaulted ceilings, two car garage, laundry room, master suite with a walk-in closet, and a large back yard.
· 200 AMP panel, electric car ready, solar panel ready.
· California Green Build Compliant.
· New plumbing, electrical, roof, central air and heat, marble counters, and new appliances.
· Newly remodeled Craftsman in Highland Park offered at $789,000.
· 1,230 SF living space on a 2,613 SF lot with two bedrooms and one bathroom with an office/garage
· Perfect starter home with great walkability and access to the Gold Line
· Master bedroom with walk-in closet
· Open Houses: Saturday 08/26 and Sunday 08/27 both from 11 AM – 2 PM